Dona Chona is located in San Rafael de Tabay, with beatiful view to the National Park Sierra Nevada and The Chama river, accompanied by an excellent mountain climate, with a temperature 18 average of ºC, to a 1,760 altitude of m.s.n.m.
accessible and very near the different tourist sites of recreation and relaxation, that will do of their different and pleasant visit.Cabins totally equipped, with capacity for 6 and 7 people, constructed with marinate and tile Creole, of three rooms and two baths c/u.
Cook with furnace and all the utensils necessary to prepare foods, great refrigerator, industrial water filter, mixer, set of dishes, places setting, T.V by cable of 20´, lencería and blankets.
One Towel for bathroom. Note: cabins with capacity for 7 persons have two bedrooms with double bed.Small cabins for 2 and 3 people, of a room, a bath, cooks equipped, with microwaves, water purifier, complete service of lencería.
All the common cabins with hot water to all hour, areas with barbecuer and private parking.(only 2 cars for cabin).Also we offer Plans for Honeymoon, in low seasons only, with additional transfers.
Check in times
Policies & disclaimers
1) Responsibilities: Merida.Travel is responsible for contracts and agreements with its customers in providing all our services. Just as no responsibility for the wars, strikes, delays, fires, accidents and their consequences, epidemics, destruction of the mechanisms of government acts, theft, looting or any other cause beyond the company and accidents involving subcontracting services or delays in flights and transfers of commercial airlines. The company is not liable for the consequences arising from the use or possession of drugs or narcotic substances in our programs and services.
2) Documentation: The tourist should bring their identification documents and visa consular problems if the default of the passport or the lack of consular visa, the company is not liable for the costs incurred by the delay or total loss the contracted services.
3) Reimbursement for cancellation of tourists provides as follows: Eighty percent (80%) 30 days before the date of commencement of services. The seventy-five percent (75%) 15 days before the date of commencement of services.Fifty percent (50%) up to a week before the start of services. Twenty-five percent (25%) until 72 hours before the start of service no refund within 72 hours and the service starts.
4) No refunds in case of no show, inadequate travel documents, leaving the tour at any time or use their services voluntarily for the traveler. In case of rain or bad weather or other compelling reasons that might endanger the safety of tourists, the company reserves the right to modify, without the tourist is entitled to claim or recover.
5) Claims. All claims must be submitted in writing to our office, within forty-eight (48) hours following the conclusion of the service.
6) All conditions of employment services are considered accepted by:
1 - The execution of the payment of the contracted services before the commencement of service.
2 - Acceptance of vouchers ranging services to clients by email, fax or any other mechanism.
3 - The use of any part of the contracted services.
Posada Dona Chona1
Average user rating from: 1 user(s)
|Una joya oculta||0.0 (0)|
|De Moda||0.0 (0)|
|There are no reviews for this property yet.|
You need to be logged in to post a review.
|Room #||Type||Max person||Room Name||Floor||Smoking||Disabled access?|
|1||3 Beds||10||available dona chona||1||No||Yes|
|Tariff name||Room/property type||Valid from||Valid til|