Lodge Dona Carmen, its a Beautiful colonial house, which evokes the historical past of the friendly city of Merida. The inn offers rooms and 2 fully equipped apartments, plus dining area, terraces overlooking the town.
It offers its guests an exquisite typical food of the region offers double, triple, quadruple, quintuple and apartments for 15 people.
The rooms and apartments have cable TV, hot water, parking, restaurant.
Check in times
Policies & disclaimers
1) Responsibilities: Merida.Travel is responsible for contracts and agreements with its customers in providing all our services. Just as no responsibility for the wars, strikes, delays, fires, accidents and their consequences, epidemics, destruction of the mechanisms of government acts, theft, looting or any other cause beyond the company and accidents involving subcontracting services or delays in flights and transfers of commercial airlines. The company is not liable for the consequences arising from the use or possession of drugs or narcotic substances in our programs and services.
2) Documentation: The tourist should bring their identification documents and visa consular problems if the default of the passport or the lack of consular visa, the company is not liable for the costs incurred by the delay or total loss the contracted services.
3) Reimbursement for cancellation of tourists provides as follows: Eighty percent (80%) 30 days before the date of commencement of services. The seventy-five percent (75%) 15 days before the date of commencement of services.Fifty percent (50%) up to a week before the start of services. Twenty-five percent (25%) until 72 hours before the start of service no refund within 72 hours and the service starts.
4) No refunds in case of no show, inadequate travel documents, leaving the tour at any time or use their services voluntarily for the traveler. In case of rain or bad weather or other compelling reasons that might endanger the safety of tourists, the company reserves the right to modify, without the tourist is entitled to claim or recover.
5) Claims. All claims must be submitted in writing to our office, within forty-eight (48) hours following the conclusion of the service.
6) All conditions of employment services are considered accepted by:
1 - The execution of the payment of the contracted services before the commencement of service.
2 - Acceptance of vouchers ranging services to clients by email, fax or any other mechanism.
3 - The use of any part of the contracted services.
Posada Dona Carmen
There are no user reviews for this listing.
|There are no reviews for this property yet.|
You need to be logged in to post a review.
|Room #||Type||Max person||Room Name||Floor||Smoking||Disabled access?|
|1||D/B||10||nice lodge, comfortable rooms, bath.hot water.||1||No||Yes|
|Tariff name||Room/property type||Valid from||Valid til|