Here in Merida we have optimal weather conditions and training facilities for learning the art of free flight all year round.
Day 1,2,3: The one week beginner's course starts with 2 or 3 days of training on a small hill where you will learn how to inflate the glider, take off and land. It’s easy and after a short time you will be experiencing your first short flights.
Day 4: By the fourth day you will be flying from Tierra Negra to Las Gonzales, where the altitude difference from top to bottom is 900 meters.
Day 5:Other activities,hiking,mountain biking.
The course includes a didactic tandem flight from Tierra Negra with your instructor before you will be ready to do your first big flight alone. In the following days you will fly 3 big solo flights.
Our school provides all the equipment for training:
glider, harness, safety helmet, and radio. You will personally need walking boots, long sleeved shirt, trousers, sunblock, mosquito repellent and water.Under constant supervision of two instructors, where safety at this early stage is very important, the new pilot is in radio control contact at all times.
The one week course is a brilliant introduction into the sport and it will be possible to combine the course with some other activities like hiking, mountain biking or a Spanish language course.
Check in times
Policies & disclaimers
1) Responsibilities: Mérida.Travel is responsible for contracts and agreements with its customers in providing all our services. Just as no responsibility for the wars, strikes, delays, fires, accidents and their consequences, epidemics, destruction of the mechanisms of government acts, theft, looting or any other cause beyond the company and accidents involving subcontracting services or delays in flights and transfers of commercial airlines. The company is not liable for the consequences arising from the use or possession of drugs or narcotic substances in our programs and services.
2) Documentation: The tourist should bring their identification documents and visa consular problems if the default of the passport or the lack of consular visa, the company is not liable for the costs incurred by the delay or total loss the contracted services.
3) Reimbursement for cancellation of tourists provides as follows: Eighty percent (80%) 30 days before the date of commencement of services. The seventy-five percent (75%) 15 days before the date of commencement of services. Fifty percent (50%) up to a week before the start of services. Twenty-five percent (25%) until 72 hours before the start of service no refund within 72 hours and the service starts.
4) No refunds in case of no show, inadequate travel documents, leaving the tour at any time or use their services voluntarily for the traveler. In case of rain or bad weather or other compelling reasons that might endanger the safety of tourists, the company reserves the right to modify, without the tourist is entitled to claim or recover.
5) Claims. All claims must be submitted in writing to our office, within forty-eight (48) hours following the conclusion of the service.
6) All conditions of employment services are considered accepted by:
1 - The execution of the payment of the contracted services before the commencement of service. 2 - Acceptance of vouchers ranging services to clients by email, fax or any other mechanism. 3 - The use of any part of the contracted services.
Paraglinding Course for beginners of 1 week.
There are no user reviews for this listing.
|There are no reviews for this tour yet.|
You need to be logged in to post a review.
|Tour #||Type||Max person||Tour name||Level||Smoking||Disabled access?|
|Tariff name||Tour/tour type||Valid from||Valid til|
|Extreme||Xtreme||17th Mar 2011||17th Mar 2021||$312.00 Per day|