Lodge La Meridena, This is a construction with all the elements which a typical large house should have, in a building that dates from the mid-nineteenth century.
Old roofing tiles in the outer ceilings and an inner patio surrounded by corridors and pillars, open galleries protected by black iron railings, heavy wood doors and window shutters, in addition to clay pots with exuberant plants dotted all over the place, justify the name of Posada La Merideña, or rather, The Mérida Inn.
Apart from the colonial flavor that you will be able to enjoy here, there is no lack of more modern services such as a telephone in each room, and the availability of laundry and fax services.
Check in times
Policies & disclaimers
1) Responsibilities: Merida.Travel is responsible for contracts and agreements with its customers in providing all our services. Just as no responsibility for the wars, strikes, delays, fires, accidents and their consequences, epidemics, destruction of the mechanisms of government acts, theft, looting or any other cause beyond the company and accidents involving subcontracting services or delays in flights and transfers of commercial airlines. The company is not liable for the consequences arising from the use or possession of drugs or narcotic substances in our programs and services.
2) Documentation: The tourist should bring their identification documents and visa consular problems if the default of the passport or the lack of consular visa, the company is not liable for the costs incurred by the delay or total loss the contracted services.
3) Reimbursement for cancellation of tourists provides as follows: Eighty percent (80%) 30 days before the date of commencement of services. The seventy-five percent (75%) 15 days before the date of commencement of services.Fifty percent (50%) up to a week before the start of services. Twenty-five percent (25%) until 72 hours before the start of service no refund within 72 hours and the service starts.
4) No refunds in case of no show, inadequate travel documents, leaving the tour at any time or use their services voluntarily for the traveler. In case of rain or bad weather or other compelling reasons that might endanger the safety of tourists, the company reserves the right to modify, without the tourist is entitled to claim or recover.
5) Claims. All claims must be submitted in writing to our office, within forty-eight (48) hours following the conclusion of the service.
6) All conditions of employment services are considered accepted by:
1 - The execution of the payment of the contracted services before the commencement of service.
2 - Acceptance of vouchers ranging services to clients by email, fax or any other mechanism.
3 - The use of any part of the contracted services.
Average user rating from: 1 user(s)
|Una joya oculta||0.0 (0)|
|De Moda||0.0 (0)|
|There are no reviews for this property yet.|
You need to be logged in to post a review.
|Room #||Type||Max person||Room Name||Floor||Smoking||Disabled access?|
|1||D/B||10||availabe lodge la Meridena||1||No||Yes|
|Tariff name||Room/property type||Valid from||Valid til|