Farm Yegua Blanca. Enjoy the Los Andes Mountains, the moors, the forest and small but enchanting mountain lakes, on horseback, on foot or on a mountain bike. You can also try a Tandem paragliding flight. La Finca Yegua Blanca is located on the north side of the snow-capped Sierra Nevada National Park in Merida.
In this place you are left breathless watching this 360 degree panoramic view of these mountain landscapes. Riding trough the mountains on horseback and perhaps spending the night at 3500 meters above sea level in our Mountain Hut or tent.
The absence of people, the horses of La Finca (farm) Yegua Blanca, the home cooking on a wooden stove, the incredible panoramic views, the virgin rain forest makes all this an incredible experience. What to bring: Long pants, sweater warm raincoat or poncho, sunscreen, hiking boots, hat or cap, small flashlight and sleeping bag for low temperature (if you prefer you to sleep in their own sack) Mountain bikes and helmets. lunches, breakfast and dinner. Mountain guides. Professional drivers. 1 night accommodation in a very rustic mountain refuge. Fantastic nature.
Check in times
Policies & disclaimers
1) Responsibilities:Mérida.Travel is responsible for contracts and agreements with its customers in providing all our services. Just as no responsibility for the wars, strikes, delays, fires, accidents and their consequences, epidemics, destruction of the mechanisms of government acts, theft, looting or any other cause beyond the company and accidents involving subcontracting services or delays in flights and transfers of commercial airlines. The company is not liable for the consequences arising from the use or possession of drugs or narcotic substances in our programs and services.
2) Documentation: The tourist should bring their identification documents and visa consular problems if the default of the passport or the lack of consular visa, the company is not liable for the costs incurred by the delay or total loss the contracted services.
3) Reimbursement for cancellation of tourists provides as follows: Eighty percent (80%) 30 days before the date of commencement of services. The seventy-five percent (75%) 15 days before the date of commencement of services. Fifty percent (50%) up to a week before the start of services. Twenty-five percent (25%) until 72 hours before the start of service no refund within 72 hours and the service starts.
4) No refunds in case of no show,inadequate travel documents, leaving the tour at any time or use their services voluntarily for the traveler. In case of rain or bad weather or other compelling reasons that might endanger the safety of tourists, the company reserves the right to modify, without the tourist is entitled to claim or recover.
5) Claims. All claims must be submitted in writing to our office, within forty-eight (48) hours following the conclusion of the service.
6) All conditions of employment services are considered accepted by:
1- The execution of the payment of the contracted services before the commencement of service.2 - Acceptance of vouchers ranging services to clients by email, fax or any other mechanism.3 - The use of any part of the contracted services.
Finca Yegua Blanca
There are no user reviews for this listing.
|There are no reviews for this property yet.|
You need to be logged in to post a review.
|Room #||Type||Max person||Room Name||Floor||Smoking||Disabled access?|
|Tariff name||Room/property type||Valid from||Valid til|
|Tariff||D/B||30th Apr 2008||30th Apr 2018||$70.00 Per person per night|