Explore the wonderful world of rappeling down gorges and waterfalls.
The equipment includes wetsuits from 5 to 6.5 mm. , Petzl harnesses for Canyoning, static ropes, helmets and a professional instructor will teach you how spectacular waterfalls descend, jump clear water wells and sliding down natural rock slides.
Our guides ensure the safety of the activity with an extra rope and you will feel in professional hands when waterfalls descending from 15 to 106 meters. The discovery of nature in a full day of adventure.
Check in times
Starts at 08:00 am.
It is advised to bring comfortable clothes and shoes.
Policies & disclaimers
1) Responsibilities: Mérida.Travel is responsible for contracts and agreements with its customers in providing all our services. Just as no responsibility for the wars, strikes, delays, fires, accidents and their consequences, epidemics, destruction of the mechanisms of government acts, theft, looting or any other cause beyond the company and accidents involving subcontracting services or delays in flights and transfers of commercial airlines. The company is not liable for the consequences arising from the use or possession of drugs or narcotic substances in our programs and services
2) Documentation: The tourist should bring their identification documents and visa consular problems if the default of the passport or the lack of consular visa, the company is not liable for the costs incurred by the delay or total loss the contracted services.
3) Reimbursement for cancellation of tourists provides as follows: Eighty percent (80%) 30 days before the date of commencement of services. The seventy-five percent (75%) 15 days before the date of commencement of services. Fifty percent (50%) up to a week before the start of services. Twenty-five percent (25%) until 72 hours before the start of service no refund within 72 hours and the service starts.
4) No refunds in case of no show, inadequate travel documents, leaving the tour at any time or use their services voluntarily for the traveler. In case of rain or bad weather or other compelling reasons that might endanger the safety of tourists, the company reserves the right to modify, without the tourist is entitled to claim or recover.
5) Claims: All claims must be submitted in writing to our office, within forty-eight (48) hours following the conclusion of the service.
6) All conditions of employment services are considered accepted by:
1 - The execution of the payment of the contracted services before the commencement of service.
2 - Acceptance of vouchers ranging services to clients by email, fax or any other mechanism.
3 - The use of any part of the contracted services.
Canyoning 1 Day
There are no user reviews for this listing.
|There are no reviews for this tour yet.|
You need to be logged in to post a review.
|Tour #||Type||Max person||Tour name||Level||Smoking||Disabled access?|
|1||Xtreme||10||canyoning 1 day||1||No||Yes|
|Tariff name||Tour/tour type||Valid from||Valid til|