Balcones de la Musui, Located in the high Andean mountains of Merida, on the outskirts of the picturesque town of Mucuchíes, this traditional inn has one of the most breathtaking views of the Sierra Nevada in the Venezuelan Andes. From there you can see a large mountain valley in all directions, the landscape can be seen from the comfort of each room.
Rooms and Services: Six comfortable cabins with beautiful details and attic, all rooms have heating, balcony and private bathroom with hot water.
The inn has a ballroom and a collection of over 4000 phonograph records with music of all time, including a social lounge to watch television.
The inn is also famous for its cuisine, exquisite Andean breakfast, gourmet dinners and desserts.
Horseback riding, trout fishing, hiking in the vicinity of the inn, visits to parks and nearby villages.
Check in times
Check-In: 15:00 - Check-Out: 12:00.
To go to the city of Merida, take a flight from Maiquetía, this trip takes 1 hour.
Airport Alberto Carnevalli , Juan Pablo Pérez Alfonso, Ejido, Merida.
Take a flight to Merida, from there use public transportation (bus) take a taxi or rent a car to get to the Inn or Hotel.
Policies & disclaimers
1) Responsibilities: Merida.Travel is responsible for contracts and agreements with its customers in providing all our services. Just as no responsibility for the wars, strikes, delays, fires, accidents and their consequences, epidemics, destruction of the mechanisms of government acts, theft, looting or any other cause beyond the company and accidents involving subcontracting services or delays in flights and transfers of commercial airlines. The company is not liable for the consequences arising from the use or possession of drugs or narcotic substances in our programs and services
2) Documentation: The tourist should bring their identification documents and visa consular problems if the default of the passport or the lack of consular visa, the company is not liable for the costs incurred by the delay or total loss the contracted services.
3) Reimbursement for cancellation of tourists provides as follows: Eighty percent (80%) 30 days before the date of commencement of services. The seventy-five percent (75%) 15 days before the date of commencement of services.Fifty percent (50%) up to a week before the start of services. Twenty-five percent (25%) until 72 hours before the start of service no refund within 72 hours and the service starts.
4) No refunds in case of no show, inadequate travel documents, leaving the tour at any time or use their services voluntarily for the traveler. In case of rain or bad weather or other compelling reasons that might endanger the safety of tourists, the company reserves the right to modify, without the tourist is entitled to claim or recover.
5) Claims. All claims must be submitted in writing to our office, within forty-eight (48) hours following the conclusion of the service.
6) All conditions of employment services are considered accepted by:
1 - The execution of the payment of the contracted services before the commencement of service.
2 - Acceptance of vouchers ranging services to clients by email, fax or any other mechanism.
3 - The use of any part of the contracted services.
Balcones de la Musui
There are no user reviews for this listing.
|There are no reviews for this property yet.|
You need to be logged in to post a review.
|Tariff name||Room/property type||Valid from||Valid til|
|Half Board||T/B||16th Dec 2011||16th Dec 2022||$62.00 Per person per night|
|16th Dec 2011||16th Dec 2022||$60.00 Per person per night|
|Half Board para 2||D/B||16th Dec 2011||16th Dec 2022||$50.00 Per person per night|
|Half Board para 3||T/B||14th Apr 2011||16th Dec 2022||$66.00 Per person per night|